Friday, April 17, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Emma & Lauren!

After a long process of trying to conceive, we discovered we were pregnant in September of 2006 and found out it was twins in October. We had a thrilling but trying pregnancy including 9 weeks of bedrest, but the end result was my beautiful girls. They made their appearance on 4/17/07....Emma Grace arrived first at 5:41a.m. weighing 4 pounds, 12 ounces. Lauren Hope came just 9 minutes later at 5:50a.m. weighing in at 5 pounds even. After 8 days in the NICU, we were thrilled to bring our two girls home!

Kaitlyn's handprints at the hospital

Emma


Lauren

E,L


L,E


Emma


Lauren


GOING HOME! Daddy, Lauren, Emma, Mommy


Party of Five


L,E


Mother's Day


Emma


Lauren


L,E


Emma


Lauren


E(above), L(below)


Emma


Lauren


E,L


L,E


Emma


Lauren


L,E


Sept. 2007/Baptism
E,L


L,K,E


L,E


Halloween...L,E

L,K,E


E,L

Christmas morning 2007...E,L


Jan. 2008, Emma


Lauren


L,E


Emma


Lauren


Bluebonnets 2008...L,E


L,K,E


Happy FIRST Birthday, Emma!(4/08)


Happy FIRST Birthday, Lauren! (4/08)


I will leave you with those photos as I will continue my "One year ago" posts each month. Stay tuned for birthday party pictures in the next few days.

I love you more than I could ever express, my sweet, beautiful, loving girls. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Girls.
May you have a wonderful day.

Hope the next year brings you much joy and happiness - can't believe they are 2 already, how time flies.

Give my love to everyone and speak soon
xx