Monday, June 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Paul!

Happy 38th Birthday to (one of) the best man, husband, and father I know! I am so blessed to have you in my life, you are truly a wonderful man inside and out. I love you!


Picture of us from Kaitlyn's point of view! (just a bit blurry!)


Daddy and Kaitlyn


Daddy and Emma


Daddy and Lauren


BEAUTIFUL cake made by Kaitlyn and me this afternoon


She was SO excited! She's been talking about this for weeks and wanted to surprise Daddy when he got home from work.


I had planned to write "Happy Birthday Daddy!", then told Kaitlyn we would just put "Daddy". After I made the super-huge "D", she said, "I think you better just write 'Dad' instead!"


Emma and Lauren waiting for a bite


Only 2 candles, we thought 38 would be too much!


1 comments:

Karen said...

Yummo CAKE!! You two did a great job! I am sure Paul loved you telling everyone that he is 38 - ha!
Hugs!