Wednesday, July 15, 2009

"Fun Girls" by Kaitlyn

BY KAITLYN:
"A couple of weeks ago I slept over at Kristen's house. This Tuesday after reading class, Kristen came over to my house. We went to Wendy's and ate a picnic lunch in the house. After that, we played with my pajamas. Then we played 'baby.' Then me and Kristen went downstairs to color to make a book. And after that, Mommy said that we had to watch the babies, but she was kidding. We got to go to the pool with her. We jumped and did tricks and my mom held me feet when I did handstands under water and when I came up I said, 'Arr, Arr!' like a seal. When we drove home, I got to sit in the front seat. We ate tacos for dinner. After that, we watched a movie and then we took a bath. Then the babies went to bed, and when Mommy and Daddy came downstairs, we got to have fruit snacks. Then we played Barbies upstairs before we went to bed. At bedtime, Kristen hit her head on my shelf and I went out to tell Mommy and she got Kristen some ice. Then we finally went to sleep. The End"


Kristen and me watching Sleeping Beauty


Cutie pie!


Flying Kristen


Kristen's big splash


Butterfly jump by Kaitlyn


Sleeping Beauty jump by Kristen


Split jump by Kaitlyn


Dancing jump by Kristen


Kristen and I sat there and Mommy took our picture


Sleeping Beauty jump by Kaitlyn


Kristen is running into the pool


I flew into the pool


Kristen and I jumping together


Kristen pretended that she slipped


I'm jumping and then I swam to the edge.


Kristen and I playing with my Barbies


0 comments: