Monday, December 14, 2009

Snow, Hotdogs, S'mores, Movies

On Friday 12/04 it actually snowed here! Too bad I thought it was going to last for much longer and planned on taking pictures outside in the snow with all three girls. Sigh......all I got were these hat/mitten pictures of the twins. I know, what a disappointment! It was so cold that evening that we decided to skip the church hot dog roast, s'mores, hayride, and Christmas caroling and do our own version at home. We had a "picnic dinner" in the family room of hot dogs and chips, followed by marshmallow roasting in our fireplace for s'mores. Next the three girls bundled up under the quilt for the movie Milo and Otis. They all really enjoyed it, Kaitlyn cracked me up with her commentary during the whole movie. I got some of it on video, but can't figured out how to upload from our camera.

Emma, always camera-ready!


Bumped-lip Lauren


Silly girls


Hugs


Good food






Roasting marshmallows


Ready for the movie to start




1 comments:

Karen said...

Loved this one. Looked like so much fun - how come I wasn't invited?? ;.) I love Milo and Otis! That is such a movie that we would watch together - hey, didn't we??
Hugs, Kar