Tuesday, July 13, 2010

July 4th Weekend

We had a fun 4th of July weekend even though I wasn't feeling that great......the viral yuckiness that Paul spread in Destin reached me, unfortunately. We did still manage to go to a new play place nearby 3 times and check out a new yogurt place. On the 4th, we went over to Denise and Paul's house in the early afternoon for yummy bar-b-que. Kaitlyn stayed over for the night, and since the twins missed their nap, they were easy to get down for the night and were not bothered by the fireworks. On Monday, we picked up Kaitlyn and spent the morning at Chuck E. Cheese, a place I had never been . The girls all had a blast! (Pictures are from 7/4/10)






Emma taking a picture of Daddy


Lauren taking a picture of me


Kaitlyn taking a picture of me and Paul :)

0 comments: