Thursday, March 3, 2011

Austin, Mom's Tea, Western Day/Pajama Day

Like my title??? I've been so busy, I had to cram several posts into one! Let's start with our trip to Austin at the beginning of the month. We went to celebrate my cousin's husband's 40th birthday with a wonderful kids-free night out. It rocked! Sadly, I only got one picture of the kids, they were always too busy having fun together. We are hoping they will come visit us real soon!



Emma, Lauren, Kaitlyn, Paige, and Trey


Birthday boy Dominique with his gorgeous wife (my cousin, Karen)


My Uncle Doug and Aunt Nancy


My cousin Scott and his wife Lorna


Paul and I


Moving on to the Mothers' Tea at the twins pre-school......I took a day off of work so I could spend it with them. We had a lot of fun, I wasn't able to get too many pictures though! We played, they introduced their mommies, then we sang, danced, did some arts & crafts, and ate a yummy lunch!

Lauren introducing me


Emma introducing me


Emma making her Valentine mailbox


Lauren making her Valentine mailbox


On to Western Day/Pajama Day....confusing, right??? Well....it was Western Day at Kaitlyn's school and Pajama Day at the twins' school! They were all so excited for their events! Gigi was able to come over and watch Kaitlyn at Western Day (as I had to work late) and then pick up the twins from Amy's house. Meanwhile, the twins had Pajama Day and were thrilled to be able to go to school in the pj's they wore the night before!

My little cowgirl


Yeehaw!


Emma in her very appropriate "Wild Child" pj's



Sweet as a cupcake Lauren



My three girls!


1 comments:

Karen said...

You are too kind (for describing me as your 'gorgeous' cousin). I definitely wouldn't use that word to describe me! ;.) Thanks! Cute pics!