Saturday, June 25, 2011

Nana and Papa visit!



Sadly, I am a picture-taker-slacker. We were so busy that I only got one picture with Nana and Papa. I know, I suck. :) (I didn't even get any picture son Father's Day with Paul and both grandfathers!) But we had TONS of fun. The girls were busy in the mornings the first half of their visit with VBS. We got to see the twins and then Kaitlyn in the end-of-VBS program on Friday. Paul and I got to go out on Saturday night while the girls went to Denny's with Nana and Papa and then relaxed at home. Late night for us....didn't get home until 1am! The second half of their stay the girls had swim lessons, so we went to those and even snuck in one day at the pool. The girls were so excited to have Nana and Papa here and can't wait for their next visit!


Lauren and Emma are all smiles with Nana and Papa here! (Ignore Emma's black eye, she'd gotten it a couple of days before while having fun with friends on a trampoline.)



Say what? Nana and Papa are coming back in October to visit again??? Too cool!


Can't wait to see you again soon!!!!!

0 comments: