Monday, June 4, 2012

Kaitlyn's End-of-Year Party

Woohoo!  Kaitlyn finally had an event at school in the afternoon so I could actually go to it!  (Forget the fact that it was the second-to-last-day of school and I was up to my EYEBALLS in teacher work, packing, sickness, etc!)  It was great to be able to be there and see her with all of her friends.  She received 3 awards including being the only child in her class to get the Gold award for getting strait A's all year long!  Go Kaitlyn!



Receiving her awards


Snack time!

Her good friend, Megan

Playing a trivia game




Mrs. Seiter with the girls


Mrs. Seiter with the boys

Class photo



Kaitlyn with Mrs. Seiter

Kaitlyn and swim buddies with their swim coach(and third grade teacher) Coach Jeannie(Mrs. Decker)


Kaitlyn with Ms. Riley
 Of course, I didn't think to get a photo with Kaitlyn and me! :)

2 comments:

Karen said...

Boy is she grown up. She really reminds me of you at that age! So tall and pretty and blonde and smart!!!!

Caralyn said...

Well, aren't you sweet! ;)