Saturday, November 15, 2008

But I don't WANT to have my picture taken!


Here is a sneak peek at our outdoor photo shoot from a few weeks ago. This is so typical.......Emma screaming, Kaitlyn calm and serene, and Lauren just looking confused! Too funny, I think this particular one might turn out to be one of my favorites, but definitely WILL NOT be making an appearance on our Christmas card! Thanks goes out to the wonderful photographer (formerly of our Multiples group that now lives in New Braunfels) who had such patience with our family!

5 comments:

Steady Eddie :-) said...

Too cute!!!
Looks like the girls are doing well - lovely to see some photos of them.
Hope your all well
Speak soon

Sarah

Karen said...

That photo is a CLASSIC!!!! I think it should be your xmas card - too cute.

LC said...

that should TOTALLY be your christmas card SERIOUSLY LOVE IT!

The Morris Family said...

I love the picture of your girls they look so cute, and each one with a differnt expression I love it.
Cameo

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

that is priceless!!! i agree...it SHOULD be your christmas card!!!