Friday, November 7, 2008

Here's a hug for ya!











Tried to get the babies' mid-hug in some pictures. First Lauren was loving on Emma, with Emma being none too sure of it. Then, as usual, Emma started giggling and tackled Lauren with a great big, knock-you-down hug. They were wearing just 2 of the most adorable outfits passed on to me from my friend Kris from her daughter. Between Kris, Lisa, Shanna and the clothes I already had from Kaitlyn, these girl are going to be stylin' all winter long----and then some! Thanks ladies!




























Gotcha!

































































Lauren, Lauren Pumpkin Pie!










Emma, Emma Key-Lime Pie!

3 comments:

Laura Rucker said...

When I saw the pictures I figured I call and say save them for Lily! They are too CUTE!!

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

I love friends who pass down clothes!!

LC said...

They are too cute!!